Webkinzrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 126 on Thu 23 Sep - 2:41

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is 78webkinz

Our users have posted a total of 2397 messages in 288 subjects

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more!

+2
Ryan
orangefairy555
6 posters

Go down

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! Empty Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more!

Post by orangefairy555 Tue 19 Aug - 22:43

Hi and welcome to start off the shop here are some rules!

1: No fighting
2: No pressuring me into going faster when I'm done I'll tell you
3: Please try to remeber to fill out the forms, it's alright if you don't but I would apreciate it if you did.

Thanks for reading these.
Here is what I can do!

Glitter text
1 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 2464awl

2 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 33wbjpl

3 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! Ogkzgg

4 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 21d4o6h

5 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 2qjgnlh

6 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 140ktja

Form
What glitter text [use numbers]:
What glitter would you like added [sparkles hearts money signs?]:

Glitter pics

1 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 2mwft3b

2 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 33w1we8

Form
Which number of glitter:
What color glitter:
Picture:

Minofestos

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 4i0qj6

Form
What do you want it to say [lyrics, quotes etc.]:
Background color:
Text color:

Userbars

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 5vt5hh

Form
Fade [up, down or left right]:
Text:
Text color:
Picture [optional]:

Sticky notes

1 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! K1b5so

2 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! Vmprgn

3 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 2sb49dw

4 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 2zta6oz

5 Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 34hid8m

Form
Which sticky [use numbers]:
Text:
Text color:
Background color [optional]:

TypeWriter

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! Ji2ts7

Form
Text:
Text color:

Dolls

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 2v0233l

Form
Hair:
Hair color:
Clothing:
Clothing color:
Skin tone:
Eye color:
Lip Gloss color:

Buttons

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 8widk1

Form
Text:
Text color:
Text shadow [none, soft, crisp]:
Button shape [rounded, rectangle, pill, elipse, cirlcle]:
Button effect [flat, 3d sharp, 3d round, bordered, metal 3d, gel, glass]:
Button color:
Button shadow [none, drop, glow, mirror]:
Mouse over shadow [noce, bright, spot, glow, emboss]:

Thanks for coming and enjoy the shop!
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Female Number of posts : 46
WR Points : 5747
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! Empty Re: Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more!

Post by Ryan Wed 20 Aug - 5:34

Which sticky [use numbers]: 1
Text: I am a cat!
Text color: Blue
Ryan
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 331
WR Points : 6077
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.kinzcommunity.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! Empty Re: Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more!

Post by orangefairy555 Wed 20 Aug - 5:36

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! Image.note
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by orangefairy555 Wed 20 Aug - 5:36

I'll get right on it!
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by orangefairy555 Wed 20 Aug - 5:37

Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 28r38md

here you are ryan!
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Wed 20 Aug - 5:38

Thanks!
Ryan
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orangefairy555 Wed 20 Aug - 5:39

your welcome!
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Wed 20 Aug - 5:39

That was really fast! Best service I have ever had at an avvie/siggy shop!
Ryan
Ryan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orangefairy555 Wed 20 Aug - 5:39

heheheh thanks
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by orangefairy555 Thu 21 Aug - 6:20

anyone else want anything?
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by little angel Tue 26 Aug - 6:57

What do you want it to say [lyrics, quotes etc.]:I would like it to ahve the lyrics of Simple Song by Miley Cyrus
Background color:light blue
Text color:Pink

little angel
Newbie Kinz
Newbie Kinz

Female Number of posts : 8
WR Points : 5735
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by orangefairy555 Tue 26 Aug - 6:58

ok coming right up!
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by orangefairy555 Tue 26 Aug - 7:02

is this good? Come on into Oranges avvie/siggy shop! You will not regret it! I can do glitter, minofestos, buttons and much more! 2morxhg
orangefairy555
orangefairy555
Trader
Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by becky423 Sun 14 Sep - 3:31

Nice shop! (:
I don't need anything at the moment though

becky423
Newbie Kinz
Newbie Kinz

Number of posts : 4
WR Points : 5785
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by maggalina Thu 25 Sep - 4:25

I would like a glitter text that says welcome (i don't know the numbers) and regular sparkles

maggalina
Newbie Kinz
Newbie Kinz

Female Number of posts : 3
WR Points : 5733
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanvan Mon 29 Sep - 6:12

Good luck with your shop. You're doing great! Smile
Vanvan
Vanvan
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female Number of posts : 330
WR Points : 6023
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down